Goonbarrowing (variant: goonborrowing)– To borrow something that was originally yours but has been taken away. The meaning comes from a poem from Glijmo Yoll’s Goon Scrolls describing a protagonist Hirreli who takes back the silk stockings she was swindled out of during a crooked game of Pilly-Snigg (a combination of poker and cups). She hides them at the bottom of a wheelbarrow full of potatoes.
- Along the Gradient
- Authorial Privilege
- Bulletin Board
- Found in the Trash
- Found in the Trash in the Goonscape
- High Fidelity Castro's Personal Music Blog: "The Record Keeper"
- Moleskin Detective Logs
- Provisional Bulletin Board
- Speculative News Network
- Sweaty Pony Weekly Check-Ups
- World Glossary by Aamer Belkins-Dunjhab (2041 ed.)